Fork 2.6.11 released
- Written by Dieter Vanden Eynde on Tuesday 4 October 2011
- 11 comments
Today we released Fork 2.6.11. You can also follow Fork on GitHub.
- Core: Made the parent_id available in the template.
- Core: Upgraded TinyMCE to 3.4.6
- Core: Made the Facebook integration work with the signed requests.
- Core: re-added some missing locale into the imagemanager, thx to carroarmato0, see: http://forkcms.lighthouseapp.com/projects/61890/tickets/185-268-moxicode-unassigned-literals.
- Core: fixed some errors in the api-methods for blog.
- Core: fixed a bug where updating a page template tried to input data in a non-existing database column.
- Core: fixed a typo in the dutch disclaimer, thx to Bart Deslagmulder, see: http://forkcms.lighthouseapp.com/projects/61890/tickets/190.
Paweł F. wrote 11 years ago
Hi, nice job. But where I can find language files inside your CMS.
2) Are you planning to create a t-shirt with Fork logo ? Sure I will but it.