Today we released Fork 2.6.3. You can also follow Fork on github.
- Api: when the response isn't an array notices where thrown.
- Locale: analyse now correctly handles dynamic translations.
- Core: local file inclusion check was not MS Windows-proof, fixed now (thx to iarwain01)
- Core: the metaCustom was never parsed.
- Pages: when there are no footer-pages an notice was triggered (as reported on http://forkcms.lighthouseapp.com/projects/61890/tickets/176).
- Pages: When moving a page the correct page is now checked for allow_children
- Core: added a modifier to camelcase strings.
- Core: when adding new default blocks to an existing template, update all corresponding pages that have no content in those blocks to the new default.
- Core: when Akismet can't tell us if a comment is spam, we mark it as an item in moderation.
- Core: added functionality to set a callback after an item is saved with inline editing.
- Pages: internal redirect can have children from now on, thx to Annelyze.
- Pages: added an experimental copy-action.
- Locale: highlight empty items in the overview.