Today we released Fork 2.6.9. You can also follow Fork on GitHub.
- Core: Upgraded jQuery to 1.6.4.
- Core: When an image/filefield is added in the backend the max_upload_size is added as a helpmessage, thx to Martijn Dierckx, see: http://forum.fork-cms.com/discussions/general/59-display-max-upload-size-backend.
- Core: Added an api-method to remove an apple-device token.
- Core: Emails are now send base64 encoded. This to prevent that linebreaks, which are added when the max text line length is reached, corrupt the content.
- Blog: Added an api-method to grab a single comment.
- Blog: When calling blog.comments.UpdateStatus you can pass multiple ids by seperating them with a ,.
- Tags: Overview is now sorted alphabetically.
- Blog: Fixed a bug in the blog module where it called an unexisting FrontendTag-function, thx to jelmersnoeck.