Today we released Fork 3.1.6. You can also follow Fork on GitHub.
- Core: when not in debugmode non-existing files or faulty urls shouldn't trigger an exception but a 404.
- Core: added an getModules method to FrontendModule, analog to the backend method.
- Core: the direct actions are no longer shown in the navigation.
- Core: don't add a timestamp to the urls of well known libraries in the backend.
- Core: automagic canonical-urls.
- Core: added a new modifier stripnewlines which will remove all newlines in a string, so JS can handle it.
- Core: added schema.org properties in the default HTML and in the Triton-theme.
- Locale: added some missing locale, thx to wouter H, http://forkcms.lighthouseapp.com/projects/61890/tickets/237
- Locale: the missing items are now sorted by application, type, module and name.
- Locale: added translations for Spanish (by Alberto Aguayo - http://www.bikumo.com)
- Location: rewrote most of the JS, because the map wasn't showing the markers correctly, as mentioned by Wouter H on http://forkcms.lighthouseapp.com/projects/61890/tickets/238
- Pages: default blocks now apply correctly on new pages.
- Pages: removed extras still linked to page now no longer trigger an error.
- Core: settings exclude & checked values on setMassActionCheckboxes now works again.
- Formbuilder: fixed a typo, as mentioned by Tommy Van de Velde on http://forkcms.lighthouseapp.com/projects/61890/tickets/239.
- Core: when adding a JS-file with a ? in it the timestamp was appended with a ?.
- Locale: improved translations for German (by Philipp Kruft - http://www.novacore.de)