Today we released Fork 3.1.7. You can also follow Fork on GitHub.
- Core: tableSequenceByDragAndDrop allows the module to be chosen, so sequences from other modules might be used
- Tags: tagpages don't have any SEO-value, so don't index them.
- Core: created multibyte-safe ucfirst variant and applied it throughout Fork CMS.
- Core: fixed XSS vulnerability (as mentioned on: http://packetstormsecurity.org/files/107815/forkcms-xss.txt)
- Core: fixed page-unload warning on IE.
- Core: it is now possible to use translations that don't exist in English.