Today we released Fork 3.2.1. You can also follow Fork on GitHub.
- Core: upgraded jQueryUI to 1.8.17
- Core: added a generic method to output CSV-files, which uses the user-settings for splitchar and line-ending.
- Core: it is now possible to set an empty string as recipient name in the mailers.
- Extensions: only modules with a valid name will be included in the list of installable modules.
- Blog: added an option for the god user to enable or disable the upload image functionallity for the blog module.
- Installer: added a check for subfolders.
- All: template-options for available actions are now available for all modules and thus also prefixed with the modulename.
- Core: added missing locale for ckeditor & ckfinder.
- Core: when not in debugmode the dialog-patch wasn't included in the minified JS-file.
- Pages: fixed reset previous value when editing editor block.
- Spoon: when deleting a cookie we now set the expiration date far in the past to prevent that users with an incorrect system time can still use deleted cookies.
- API: all illegal characters are now wrapped with CDATA tags.
- Blog: API calls now show the most recent version of a blog title.