Today we released Fork 3.3.0. You can also follow Fork on GitHub.
- Core: added some JS to automatically add a .filled class on all form fields that are being filled out.
- Core: only images that are smaller then 5kb will be included in the CSS-file.
- Core: save cookies httponly by default & automatically secure when browsing over https.
- Core: make cache-files inaccessible over http.
- Locale: improved existing translations.
- Locale: added translations for Spanish (by YÃ©red Zabdiel)
- Locale: added translations for Swedish (by Erik Holmquist & Peter Mayertz)
- Locale: added translations for Ukrainian (by ÐœÐ°Ð½Ð¶ÐµÐ»Ð° Ð‘Ð¾Ñ€Ð¸Ñ)
- Locale: added translations for Lithuanian (by Rolanda Naujasdizainas)
- Location: revised Location-module, added some functionality.
- Pages: added widget for previous/parent/next navigation.
- Users: show user account statistics on dashboard (last login, last failed login, last password change & password strength).
- API: Added a client to the API, useful for general API development and working with third parties.
- Core: sharing widget now uses the latest linkedin sharing button.
- Core: sharing widget now also supports Google Plus.
- Search: removed deprecated addIndex/editIndex from BackendSearchModel.
- Core: module validation did not take the special core module in account.
- Core: JS module validation has been fixed.
- Core: fix XSS vulnerability on ajax searches.