Today we released Fork 3.4.1. You can also follow Fork on GitHub.
- Core: Upgraded to CKEditor 3.6.4
- Profiles: rewrote method for inserting/multiple settings.
- Profiles: ask a display name in the register-step.
- Profiles: redirect to login if the profile isn't logged in on a settings-page.
- Profiles: added a modifier for fetching a profile setting.
- Core: applied http://dev.ckeditor.com/ticket/8832 to the stylesheetparse because CKEditor triggerd an JS-error in FF14.
- Core: extra validation for jsBackend.locale.get.
- Analytics: collecting live data wasn't working on iOS-devices, as reported on http://forkcms.lighthouseapp.com/projects/61890/tickets/311.
- Blog: feedburner-url wasn't used in the widget, as reported on http://forkcms.lighthouseapp.com/projects/61890/tickets/308.
- Core: JS messages were triggered before the document was ready.