Today we released Fork 3.6.0. You can also follow Fork on GitHub.
- Core: introduction of the Filesystem component, see UPGRADE_3.6.md.
- Core: introduction of the Finder component, see UPGRADE_3.6.md.
- Removed "thx to" from CHANGELOG.md; changelog is for change announcements, attributions are in git log.
- Analytics: let the user chose between GA & DC for tracking-code.
- Analytics: added the possibility to choose Universal analytics, which is also the new default.
- The backend in Internet Explorer doesn't need to be emulated anymore.
- Core: Upgraded Highcharts to 3.0.2
- Core: jQuery-plugins should escape data when using the raw data.
- Security: prevent CSRF.
- Mailmotor: fixed linking your account.
- Core: remove all entities instead of just the special chars before truncating a string. Fixes #386.
- Groups: double usage of variable cause unexpected behavior.
- Core: don't reassign values when passing them to Akismet.
- Blog: getRelated now listens to $limit.