Today we released Fork 2.6.0. You can also follow Fork on github.
- Blog: Tags are now correctly fetched and displayed.
- Blog: Comments-action was broken due an invalid call on $this in a static method.
- Installer: Setting the librarypath was using an array instead of the first item in that array.
- Core: Items marked as direct action won't show up in page-title, breadcrumb, meta, ...
- Core: Better handling of meta-information. Each item will be unique, Some new methods are introduced (addLink, addMetaData, addMetaDescription, addMetaKeywords, addOpenGraphData), they replace: setMeta*.
- Core: Added an SEO-item in the advanced-settings-section. For now only noodp and noydir are implemented.
- Core: Added advanced SEO-settings in the SEO-tab (index,follow).
- Core: Added a setting to use no-follow on links inside user-comments.
- Core: If Google Analytics is available, all outgoing links will be tracked by eventtracking.
- Core: When Google Analytics is linked, and the tracking-code isn't found in the header/footer-HTML it will be added.