Today we released Fork 3.1.1. You can also follow Fork on GitHub.
- Locale: refactored inportXML method to also be used by installer (rather than 2 seperate "different yet the same" functions).
- Extensions: add cronjobs info to info.xml, informational al well as for checking whether all cronjobs are set.
- Core: upgraded Highcharts to 2.1.8.
- Core: major improvements (codestyling, spelling, performance, ...) for JS, credits to Thomas.
- Core: upgraded jQuery to 1.7
- Installer: when the form in step 6 (where the actual install happens) is submitted the button will be replaced with a spinner to indicate the installer is running.
- Analytics: added a warning when trying to link a profile when no profile was selected.
- Blog: when there are 2 or more categories with at least one item in it, the category will be added in the breadcrumb.
- Editing tags wasn't working because of an error in the SQL-statement in the FAQ-module.
- Missing label, as reported by Wouter Hechtermans on http://forkcms.lighthouseapp.com/projects/61890/tickets/212.
- Pages: closing the dialog did not discard the content correctly.
- Core: autocomplete on tags wasn't working due the change of the AJAX-calls.