Today we released Fork 3.1.8. You can also follow Fork on GitHub.
- Core: added public methods to FrontendPage to fetch page id & page record.
- Core: split instantiation & execution of extras, allowing extra's to be aware of other extra's on a page.
- All: fixed a lot of <label>-tags, which improves the accessibility.
- All: added some hidden labels for formelements that doesn't have a <label>-tag linked, which improves the accessibility.
- Authentication: don't mention which field is required seperatly.
- Core: no more need to use the addslashes-modifier in JS-files, it will be handled by Fork. Introduced while fixing the bug mentioned by Tristan Charbonnier on http://forkcms.lighthouseapp.com/projects/61890/tickets/249.
- Core: added a generic class that will enable you to use iCal-feeds.