Some of the modules and themes listed here are for older versions of Fork CMS.
More recent themes and modules can be found on github in the Friends of Fork CMS organisation
Imagine you're playing some game (chess, pool, football ...) regularly at your company, school, neighbourhood ... and you want to keep score of who's the best without having to organise knock-out tournaments (which is a hassle).
Comes in: The Elo Rating Module for Fork CMS Automated calculation of the Elo ratings.
Three frontend actions:
- Ranking: List of players with some basic stats.
- Games: Overview of all the games ever played.
- Player: Evolution of his/her rating in a chart, current ranking, number of games played ...
Four frontend widgets:
- Top Ranking: List of the best players.
- Number of Games played: Some global stats.
- Latest Games: List of the most recent games.
- Add a Game: Form to let players submit their own games (with password protection).
Backend actions for organizing players and games.
Translations for English and Dutch.
Check out http://carcassonnecup.4fan.cz for a Czech example.