Some of the modules and themes listed here are for older versions of Fork CMS.
More recent themes and modules can be found on github in the Friends of Fork CMS organisation
This module can be used for lots of purposes:
- Projects divided in categories (well deuh).
- Base of a webshop (add a price field and you've got yourself a product catalogue!)
- References, portfolio, showcase, extended photo gallery etc.
Actually this module is a 'marriage' between the FAQ and Photogallery module. You can create different categories each containing different projects. A project contains multiple images. A projects exists of the following fields:
- Main content
- Status (hidden/published)
- Spotlight (widget)
- Metadata (category and tags)
- SEO tab
- Multiple images
This widget will randomly pick a project that has been set as a spotlight project. This comes in handy to show off projects e.g. on the homepage.
A simple list with the categories.
In the settings page www.yourwebsite.com/private/en/projects/settings you can do the following:
- Define 3 image dimensions, these can be used in the frontend. Use this feature with Response Webdesign, you can set 3 image sizes!
- Allow enlargement
- Force aspect ratio
- Allow multiple categories.
Twitter: @b_de_clercq E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or remarks.
Compatible with 3.9.