Some of the modules and themes listed here are for older versions of Fork CMS.
More recent themes and modules can be found on github in the Friends of Fork CMS organisation
Slideshow is a module for Fork CMS. This module manages responsive slideshows. It makes use of Flexslider, a responsive jQuery slider plugin. Enjoy!
Note: the earliest Fork release that is now supported is 4.x.x
- Added support for Fork CMS 4.x
- Use fork.settings service to fetch and store slideshow settings.
This is a major release, meaning you shouldn't just upgrade by replacing the files. A complete reinstall is required.
- Update to Flexslider v2.2.2
- Add thumbnail navigation
- Add internal/external slide linking
- Serialize slideshow settings
- Add author to a slideshow
- Better overall form validation
- Add view button
- Add DeleteImage action
- Add direct image link on dataGrid overview
- Refactor several methods in the model
- Bugfix - dynamic link building based on title
- Bugfix - delete all images from filesystem when deleting a gallery