Today we released Fork 3.1.3. You can also follow Fork on GitHub.
- Added the possibility to easily adjust detailed page settings when you are a god user.
- SVN folders will now be skipped when running the remove_cache script.
- Core: fixed an issue with the checkboxTextfieldCombo function.
- Core: fixed minified media queries in the backend CSS manually, the minify script itself has to be adjusted though.
- Core: fixed inputCheckbox positioning inside datagrids.
- Core: fixed the row selected state in the datagrid when the selectAll checkbox was clicked.
- Core: fixed the layout dataFilter function since it scoped the wrong, lowercased class of the dataFilter.
- Extensions: prevented PHP warnings when no info.xml is available.
- Core: fixed an issue with drag and drop in the backend.
- Locale: importing other languages then EN is possible again.
- Core: fixed an issue with the user-dropdown.
- Formbuilder: fixed an issues with the default error messages.
- Blog: deleting a blog image caused a SQL error.
- Core: upgraded the YUI-compressor to 2.4.7, see https://github.com/yui/yuicompressor/blob/master/doc/CHANGELOG.
- Core: fixed confirmation-dialog, wasn't closing when the cancel-button was clicked.
- Tools: frontend and backend globals were not deleted when running prepare_for_reinstall.